Course Description: This course is a review program for internationally educated nurses as nursing procedures and code of ethics vary from country to country. This course offers invaluable practical learning in a Canadian healthcare environment.
- Bachelors or similar degree in related field.
- Must be a registered nurse in country of origin
- This review program is designed solely for individuals who are currently or recently employed in the same healthcare sector as the outlines of this program. All students in the program must have some related experience in the healthcare profession and they intend to upgrade or maintain skills to remain employed in the healthcare sector or industry.
Course Duration: 48 Weeks
- Medical Terminology and Communication
- Nursing Theory
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Procedures
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Patient Care Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Licensure Exam Preparation
- Leadership in Nursing
- Co-op Practicum