Dental Receptionist course prepares students for a career as a receptionist in any dental clinic. Student will gain necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to support in any dental clinic setting. Students will learn how the dental anatomy and physiology, dental terminology, dental office procedures and the ABELDent software which is widely used in the dental clinic settings for effective management of records, finances and other administrative processes. In this course students will learn how to deal with patients charts, workflow and clinical processes of a dental office, ensuring the effective best practices. This certificate is beneficial for an internationally trained dental assistants, dental administrators, any healthcare aide or even an aspiring dental student.
|Start Date||End Date||Day||Timing||Register|
|May 01, 2023||June 08, 2023||MON, WED, THU||5:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Register|
|March 06, 2023||April 14, 2023||TUE, THU, FRI||9:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Register|
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Maintain clients dental records
- Communicate efficiently using dental terminologies
- Operate computerized dental office system
- Initial set up of ABELDent and entering office staff information
- Completing and maintaining patient files
- Creating invoices and billing patients for the services rendered
- Entering information required for patients insurance services
Our experienced faculty and dedicated staff dedicated will assist student throughout the entire workshop including with tutoring and mentoring.
Interested students should email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill the enrolment form